We won’t be offering a carvery as part of our garden service until further notice.
Why Our Pub is Great
A welcoming atmosphere, friendly staff, and a great location make The Sand Martin in Cardiff a perfect place to eat. Bring the family, old and young, for real pub food served in convivial surroundings. Our toddler activity area will keep the little ones happy, and our food and drinks menus are sure to get mouths watering. From your first go at our legendary carvery to that final, satisfied sigh as you let your belt out another notch, you’ll enjoy attentive service and great extra touches.
We’ll be happy to customise your meal. Fancy a healthy, filling alternative? Whatever you’re in the mood for, we’ve got options that will elevate your pub meal from good to great. Our puddings don’t disappoint, either. In fact, they do quite the opposite! And if you can’t choose between your favourites, don’t worry. There’s always next time…
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus